When travelling to MediaCityUK please try to use public transport wherever possible. Download the MediaCityUK map (PDF)
- Runs every six minutes in both directions between Manchester Piccadilly and MediaCityUK
- Only 15 minutes between MediaCityUK and Manchester Piccadilly by tram
- The CityConnect number 50, operated by Stagecoach, runs every 10-15 minutes from Manchester city centre via the University of Salford’s main Peel Park campus and Salford Shopping Centre, between 7am and 11pm, Monday to Friday, and between 8am and 6pm at the weekend. Staff and students can travel free between the main University campus and MediaCityUK on production of their University ID cards. For more details on the timetable and route, visit the Transport for Greater Manchester website
- The X50 runs every 15 minutes from Manchester city centre to the Trafford Centre via Salford Quays. MediaCityUK is just a few minutes’ walk from the Imperial War Museum stop on Trafford Wharf Road, via footbridge over the Manchester Ship Canal. For timetable details visit operator Stagecoach’s website
- There are over 300 cycle bays across the MediaCityUK site.
- For those who need to travel by car, a new link road with the M602 motorway will give drivers the option to approach MediaCityUK from either end of Broadway. The M602 provides onward linkages to major routes leading in all directions.
- There is very limited parking at the site.
- Manchester Airport, a 20-minute drive from MediaCityUK, offers a choice of more than 200 destinations worldwide. Additional overseas connections are available at nearby Liverpool John Lennon Airport.